EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Secure pdf writer pipeline https connect to timestampserver

Also by EldoS: SecureBlackbox
200+ components and classes for digital security, signing, encryption and secure networking.
Posted: 02/09/2016 09:00:42
by Andras Oravecz (Basic support level)

We're using Bizcrypto ver 9.1.215 for signing pdf files. Our timestamp provider disables the sslv3 support and only TLS will remain. I could not find the documentation how to configure TLS. Could you please help how to configure it?

Posted: 02/09/2016 09:48:19
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Andras,

First of all, may I kindly ask you to attach your BizCrypto license ticket to your eldos.com account so that your licensing circumstances were visible to us on our support system.

Generally, I am afraid you won't be able to address your issue with BizCrypto 9 due to its senior age. Even if you could manage to tune-up the internal HTTPS component to use TLS 1.2 somehow, the chances that it would be able to communicate to modern TLS-only servers are quite small. So I am afraid upgrading to the most recent BizCrypto version might be the only working solution in your circumstances.

Topic viewed 1781 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!