EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

OpenPGP Writer Pipeline Component

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 04/20/2015 15:51:20
by Bruce Randolph (Standard support level)

I added the OpenPGP Writer component to my send pipeline and found that most of the properties are set using integer values. There are no descriptions displayed when a property is selected to provide any indication of what each number represents. Is there a document somewhere that contains the settings for these properties with explanations for what each number represents?
Posted: 04/21/2015 03:24:56
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Bruce,

The pipeline configuration form displayed by BizTalk administration console is indeed fairly primitive and not too comfortable. Particularly, it doesn't allow you to pick a value from a pre-defined enum list (unlike when editing the pipeline in Visual Studio) and insists that you provide an associated numeric value.

You will find all the corresponding numeric values for the enum-typed properties in BizCrypto online documentation (this link will take you straight to the OpenPGP protection pipeline topic). There is also a copy of documentation in CHM format installed locally together with your BizCrypto installation (if you opted to install it).

Cheers,

Ken
Posted: 04/21/2015 11:35:34
by Bruce Randolph (Standard support level)

I was able to locate the CHM after posting this topic. Thanks Ken.

Statistics

Topic viewed 3411 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!