EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SSL protocol error: 75782

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 12/04/2013 04:19:56
by Industriens Pension (Standard support level)

I am trying to make a polling receive connection to an external FTPS server.
When i enable the receive location it succesfully connects to the server and download files as configured, but the second time it tries to connect (after the polling interval) it gets the following errors: "SSL protocol error: 75782, remote: True" and "rror: Error occured while enabling SSL/TLS on command channel"
Posted: 12/04/2013 08:46:45
by Industriens Pension (Standard support level)

BizTalk 2010
Windows Server 2008 R2
BizCrypto 9.1.216
Posted: 12/05/2013 03:07:33
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hello Kristian,

Thank you for contacting us.

This is really weird, as technically the connections attempts are entirely independent, so normally either the first connection should have failed as well as the second, or both should have worked. Could you please answer the following questions to help us understand the problem better:

1. Is this behaviour consistent - i.e., does the first connection always work and the second connection always fail after the restart of the host instance?

2. How do the components behave after the second (failing) connection? Do they produce error 75782 as well as the second connection?

3. Could you please capture a screen of the adapter's configuration window and post it here (you can scratch out all the private details such as user and host names)?

Topic viewed 5484 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!