EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

BizCrypto Supports SSIS 2012

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 11/14/2013 13:44:02
by Elnur Asadov (Basic support level)

The following errors happen when BizCrypto Version 9.1.216 is used with SQL Server 2012 SSIS:

1)TITLE: SFTP Test Connection Result
------------------------------

Provided license key is only valid for EldoS BizCrypto product. Please upgrade your license to be able to use SecureBlackbox developer edition as well. (SecureBlackbox)

BUTTONS:

OK

2)TITLE: SFTP Test Connection Result

Connection failed (BizCrypto.SqlServer2012.Design)

BUTTONS:

OK

Please advise how we can resolve the issue with SSIS 2012. The tool works fine with SQL 2008 SSIS.

Thanks,
Elnur
Posted: 11/18/2013 05:53:27
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please check if the correct license key is set in the registry:
for 32-bit systems:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{B43CDCB7-071B-4063-9E44-5A4DE31296F2}
for 64-bit systems:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{B43CDCB7-071B-4063-9E44-5A4DE31296F2}
it should match a trial license key in %ProgramFiles%\EldoS\BizCrypto.SQLServer\LicenseKey.html

P.S. if you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your code) for a ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).
Posted: 11/18/2013 10:45:37
by Elnur Asadov (Basic support level)

Thank you for your response.

I checked the registry and I see the valid license key that we have for BizCrypto version 9.1.216.

We still experience the following error when we use password based authentication in SFTP connection settings for BizCrypto SFTP download task in SSIS:
Provided license key is only valid for EldoS BizCrypto product. Please upgrade your license to be able to use SecureBlackbox developer edition as well. (SecureBlackbox)

Why does it require SecureBlackbox when we use password authentication?

Thanks..
Posted: 11/18/2013 12:18:20
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hello,

I checked the registry and I see the valid license key that we have for BizCrypto version 9.1.216.

If you have the valid license key, please assign the license ticket to your user account (as mentioned above). Then I will try to reproduce this issue with your license key. Also, could you please try to replace your license key with a trial key from LicenseKey.html file if this error still occur?
Could you please "Enable Debug Output" for the task and write here what version of SecureBlackbox components are used.

Why does it require SecureBlackbox when we use password authentication?

BizCrypto tasks/connections are built on top of SecureBlackbox security components.

Statistics

Topic viewed 3632 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!