EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SMTP and POP3 with SSL support

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 02/28/2013 04:16:27
by Eduardo Helminsky (Basic support level)

Hi

I bought XMLBlackBox and SSLBlackbox last year and now I would like to buy a package that contains SMTP and POP3 but I donĀ“t know what package should I have to buy. Is there any package with just e-mail support ?

Thanks in advance
Posted: 02/28/2013 04:34:35
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Eduardo,

MailBlackbox seems to the right package for you. It includes comprehensive support for SMTP and POP3 protocols (both secure and non-secure) and a lot of mandatory extras that might help make your mailing application secure.

As you already hold a license for some of SecureBlackbox packages, I believe we can offer you some form of discount on the Mail package. Let's discuss your upgrade options privately in the Helpdesk. I'll create a ticket for you now.
Posted: 02/28/2013 08:06:11
by Eduardo Helminsky (Basic support level)

Ken

I received an e-mail from Eugene a few minutes ago with the discount and I have ordered the package. Thank you both for quick response.
Posted: 02/28/2013 08:22:01
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Eduardo,

Thank you very much for choosing our products, and wish you to have productive and pleasant experience with it.

Should you have any technical or non-technical enquiries about the product, please feel free to contact our support team here in the Forum or by creating a ticket in the help desk system.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1971 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!