EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SMTP and POP3 with SSL support

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 02/28/2013 04:16:27
by Eduardo Helminsky (Basic support level)

I bought XMLBlackBox and SSLBlackbox last year and now I would like to buy a package that contains SMTP and POP3 but I donĀ“t know what package should I have to buy. Is there any package with just e-mail support ?

Thanks in advance
Posted: 02/28/2013 04:34:35
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

MailBlackbox seems to the right package for you. It includes comprehensive support for SMTP and POP3 protocols (both secure and non-secure) and a lot of mandatory extras that might help make your mailing application secure.

As you already hold a license for some of SecureBlackbox packages, I believe we can offer you some form of discount on the Mail package. Let's discuss your upgrade options privately in the Helpdesk. I'll create a ticket for you now.
Posted: 02/28/2013 08:06:11
by Eduardo Helminsky (Basic support level)

I received an e-mail from Eugene a few minutes ago with the discount and I have ordered the package. Thank you both for quick response.
Posted: 02/28/2013 08:22:01
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you very much for choosing our products, and wish you to have productive and pleasant experience with it.

Should you have any technical or non-technical enquiries about the product, please feel free to contact our support team here in the Forum or by creating a ticket in the help desk system.

Topic viewed 1921 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!