EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Config for SFTP Command Task

Also by EldoS Corporation: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Created: 10/13/2011 10:28:05
by Hans Hilzinger (Basic support level)
Registration date: 10/13/2011
Total messages: 3

I need to Copy and Delete files on remote SFTP server and am struggling to get this to work.

Scenario

In a folder called "/outgoing" on the remote server there can be any number of files of any type. I download the files successfully. Now I want to copy the files to "/outgoing/archive" folder and then delete all the files in "/outgoing". I dont know what the file names are at runtime.

1. I created BizCrypto SFTP Command Task
2. I added a "CopyFile" action to the Actions collection
3. I created variables called "varRemotePath" and "varRemoteArchivePath"
4. I set the variables see below

varRemotePath = "/outgoing/*.*"
varRemoteArchivePath = /outgoing/archive/*.*

BUT this does not seem to work. I keep getting -> "Error: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Command Task, SFTP Command Task: The SFTP command failed to execute: Operation unsupported"

Can you please tell me how to configure to the command to copy all files from one folder to another OR do you have example code or screen shot on-line.

thanks
Hans Hilzinger
Created: 10/13/2011 11:04:11
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Remote copy command is not supported by most SFTP servers, as it has only been introduced in SFTP version 5. Please try to use the Rename command instead, providing old and new names for the files to be moved.

Statistics

Topic viewed 911 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|