EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Secret Key error

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 02/18/2011 09:45:35
by Neeharika Ilavala (Basic support level)

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I used BizCrypto OpenPGP Protect task to encrypt the file using only the Passphrase(my passphare is ukhealthcarebenefits) and used TripleDES in symmetric key algorithm.

I am trying to decrypt the file using the BizCrypto OpenPGP Unprotect task and getting the following error:
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto OpenPGP Unprotect Task, OpenPGP Unprotect Task: OpenPGP Unprotect Task: Failed to load secret keys: Empty path name is not legal.
No appropriate OpenPGP secret key for decryption found.

Please find attached the zip file.

Thanks,
Neha

[ Download ]
Posted: 02/18/2011 10:38:11
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the file. It is really encrypted with password, however, it appears to be truncated. Is it the whole file as returned by the OpenPGP Protect task?

Could you also please try to assign paths to secbbox.pkr and secbbox.skr files to PublicKeyring and SecretKeyring properties of the task and check if it eliminates the problem?
Posted: 02/18/2011 11:58:22
by Neeharika Ilavala (Basic support level)

Thank you for taking time to reply. That is the total file returned by the task.I used the file paths to secbbox.pkr and secbbox.skr and am able to decrypt.It's working. :)

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

Neha

Statistics

Topic viewed 4174 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!