EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Receive Port not been subscribe

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 09/06/2010 21:05:37
by Gavin Morey (Standard support level)

I have receive port connected to FTPS server. It gets file from server correctly ... no errors. But then where does this file go? Even if there is ocestration subscribing to this receive port, it does not get this file

To test this I created 1 receive port and 1 send port subscribing to this receive port. Receive location is pointing to FTPS server. It gets file successfully to temp folder and then pinks file from temp folder but sent port never gets this file, so OUT folder is empty. It works fine when i use standard FTP adapter but does not work for BizCrypto receive adapter.

BizCrypto send port adapter works fine.
Posted: 09/07/2010 06:32:13
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Please add the BizCrypto.BizTalk.DefaultPropertySchemas.dll assembly as a resource to your BizTalk application. This should resolve the issue.
Posted: 09/08/2010 00:42:00
by Gavin Morey (Standard support level)

Hi Innokentiy, thanks for your help, I added required assembly to resources and it works fine now.

Topic viewed 2681 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!