EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Could not load assembly

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 09/01/2010 01:48:51
by Dariusz Kot (Standard support level)

Hi,
I'm using licensig version BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.2.171.
in my project I have three tasks (SSIS SQL Server 2008):
BizCrypto XML Sign Task (XAdES)->BizCrypto ZIP Compress Task->BizCrypto FTPS Upload Task

when I start debugging the package I receive an error:
Error: 0x0 at BizCrypto XML Sign Task, XML Sign Task: Error signing file (D:\out\file.xml): Could not load file or assembly 'SecureBlackbox.XML, Version=7.2.0.171, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto XML Sign Task, XML Sign Task: XML Sign Task finished

Without the Sign Task it works correctly. I've installed BizCrypto from the installation package.

I see assemblies with correct version in the GAC (7.2.0.171):
SecureBlackbox, SecureBlackbox.Charsets, SecureBlackbox.FTPS, SecureBlackbox.IDEA,
SecureBlackbox.Mail, SecureBlackbox.MIME, SecureBlackbox.PGP, SecureBlackbox.PGPMIME, SecureBlackbox.PKI, SecureBlackbox.SFTP, SecureBlackbox.SFTPCommon, SecureBlackbox.SMIME, SecureBlackbox.SSHClient, SecureBlackbox.SSHCommon, SecureBlackbox.SSLClient, SecureBlackbox.SSLCommon, SecureBlackbox.ZIP

but there isn’t SecureBlackbox.XML. What I have to do to solve this problem ? Is it necessary to install this assembly manually ? Thanks for any help.
Posted: 09/01/2010 03:09:15
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

From your list of installed assemblies I see that SecureBlackbox.HTTP, SecureBlackbox.PDF, SecureBlackbox.XML assemblies for some reason failed to install.
To resolve this please reinstall BizCrypto or install those assemblies manually (you may need to reboot a server).
To install them manually into the GAC you can, for example, using Windows Explorer (just simply copy assemblies into the assembly folder) or using AssemblyReg utility installed in EldoS\BizCrypto.SQLServer folder (call in command line "AssemblyReg addref path_to_assembly").
The assemblies are installed by default to %ProgramFiles%\EldoS\BizCrypto.SQLServer\Assemblies folder
Posted: 09/01/2010 07:03:45
by Dariusz Kot (Standard support level)

Thank you, it works fine. I have an another problem. In my project SSIS 2008 I have to sign groups of xml files with XAdES-BES: a signature must be located in a separate file, for example signature.xml and there must be located references to signed files. Is it possible to do it with BizCrypto XML Sign Task ? If so, would you like to send me an example of configuration this task ?
Posted: 09/01/2010 08:45:18
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

In my project SSIS 2008 I have to sign groups of xml files with XAdES-BES: a signature must be located in a separate file, for example signature.xml and there must be located references to signed files

At the moment, it is not supported. Only detached/enveloping/enveloped signing of a particular xml element is supported.

Statistics

Topic viewed 3895 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!