EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTP Receive Adapter Issue

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 08/15/2010 14:53:09
by iwali (Priority Standard support level)

I am having weird issue. I can upload file to the server via SFTP and have no problem at all. When I try to receive file via SFTP, it picks the file up successfuly from remote location but after that it does not route to Send location. I don't know where file is going after SFTP adapter picks it up. I thought it could be routing issue on Send Port. However, I used same Send Port and used FILE Receive Port, it routed successfully. I also double checked filter condition and it is correct and also restarted all the hosts.

Not sure what is going on and where SFTP adapter does with the file that was picked from the remote location.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

IW
Posted: 08/15/2010 15:18:25
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a license, please assign the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of it's use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/15/2010 15:26:27

I have a license key but do not have registration e-mail because it was sent to the Administrator. It will be take a day to get that information from him since its non working day.

If there is something else can be done or need any other information, I can provide that information to you in the mean time to resolve the issue?

Thanks,

IW
Posted: 08/15/2010 15:40:26
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

It's sunday and you won't get immediate support, however even for tomorrow please assign the license ticket before we continue.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/16/2010 11:04:03

I have linked the ticket with my uid.

Thanks,

IW
Posted: 08/16/2010 11:17:07
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you.

The first thing to try would be to set the adapter up in verbose mode and check whether the files are downloaded and passed to the messaging engine at all. Please set the trace properties in the following way:
1) Trace Level = Debug,
2) Trace to File = yes,
3) Trace to Event Log = no,
4) Trace Filename = <path to file where to save the log>

As a matter of fact... I guess I know the reason. Please postpone the above steps for a moment. Add the BizCrypto.BizTalk.DefaultPropertySchemas.dll assembly as a resource to your BizTalk application. Then restart both the application and the host instance and check whether the files are downloaded and processed as expected. If they aren't, please prepare the log as described above and post it to the Helpdesk for investigation.
Posted: 08/16/2010 11:32:16

Excellent! That resolved my issue.

Thanks for very very quick response and appreciate the help.

IW
Posted: 09/29/2010 09:08:54
by Raphael Duarte (Standard support level)

Hi,

I'm trying to connect the sftp with EldoS SFTP Adapter, and returned the error "EldoS SFTP Adapter: SSH error 109", "EldoS SFTP Adapter: Failed to transfer file(s): Connection lost (error code is 10058)". Somebody help me? Thank you.
Posted: 09/29/2010 10:07:57
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Error 109 (ERROR_SSH_HOST_KEY_NOT_VERIFIABLE) is returned if the host key fails to pass validation procedure. You must save the public key of the server to some local file and provide a path to this file to the adapter via the Trusted Keys File property.
Posted: 09/29/2010 12:50:35
by Raphael Duarte (Standard support level)

I did it. And now don't returned messages, just "EldoS SFTP Adapter (receive): Start()" and after "EldoS SFTP Adapter (receive): Error threshold exceeded". Do you have idea? Thank you.
Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.

Statistics

Topic viewed 22368 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!