EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SSIS SFTP task won't upload files with Variable or DirectInput

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 01/21/2010 11:40:14
by Nathan Skousen (Standard support level)

I'm trying to just SFTP upload a file in SSIS 2008 using the BizCrypto SFTP upload task. When I use a connection as the Local Type it uploads the file just fine. When I use the variable or direct input type it won't upload the file. The debug output says the following for direct input or variable:

Code
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Starting SFTP Upload Task
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Using SecureBlackbox.NET library 7.2.0.168
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Setting BizCrypto license key
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Searching for installed BizCrypto addons.
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: BizCrypto.SqlServer2008.Addons library successfully loaded.
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Loading private key
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Loading trusted keys
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Opening connection
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Authentication succeeded
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: File transfer mode: Overwrite
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Uploading files 'C:test.txt' to '/prd/ftp/private/n37mozis/'
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Uploaded 0 file(s)
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Closing connection
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: Connection closed
Information: 0x0 at BizCrypto SFTP Upload Task, SFTP Upload Task: SFTP Upload Task finished

You'll notice that it is trying to upload the file 'C:test.txt' rather than C:\test.txt. I have tried adding an additional '\' thinking that the task is applying some kind of escaping logic but it still doesn't work. Please help! I need this to work ASAP and I just bought a full license for this.

Thanks!
Posted: 01/21/2010 13:56:48
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

You'll notice that it is trying to upload the file 'C:test.txt' rather than C:\test.txt. I have tried adding an additional '\' thinking that the task is applying some kind of escaping logic but it still doesn't work.

Could you please place a file into any subdirectory, and try to upload it.
It seems to be a problem with a root folder. We are currently investigating this issue.

Added: Fixed for the next build. (The issue was only with a root folder)

Statistics

Topic viewed 3383 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!