EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SFTP Adapter: Permission denied error.

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 10/22/2009 10:17:46
by CARLOS RAMIREZ (Standard support level)

Hi,

I am trying to use SFTP adapter with
1. Biz Talk Server 2006 R2 and
2. BizCrypto version 6.1.149
to upload files on our vendor's SFTP server.

While doing that, I get following error. Please find the stack trace below.

EldoS SFTP Adapter: Failed to transfer file(s): Permission Denied!

Stack:

at SBSftp.TElSftpClient.OpenFileSync(String Filename, Int32 Modes, TElSftpFileAttributes Attributes)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.OpenFile(String Filename, Int32 Modes, TElSftpFileAttributes Attributes)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.UploadStream(Stream LocalStream, String RemoteFileName, TSBSFTPFileTransferMode Mode, Int64 RestartFrom)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.UploadStream(Stream LocalStream, String RemoteFileName, TSBSFTPFileTransferMode Mode)
at SecureBlackbox.BizTalk.Adapters.SFTP.SFTPCommon.DoSFTPOperation(IBaseMessage message, AdapterProperties props, Boolean upload, ArrayList fileList)

Then I tried copying a file manually with WinSCP client application. While doing that, I got an exception. Please find it attached with file name
"Error On copying file in SFTP folder.bmp"

After unchecking 'Preserve timestamp' option in this tool, I could copy the file without any error.

Can you please suggest corresponding property in SFTP adapter? Or how to resolve the above mentioned error?

Thanks and Regards
Ashish

[ Download ]
Posted: 10/22/2009 10:44:52
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

First of all, we suggest you to upgrade to the latest available version of BizCrypto (7.1.163). We are constantly improving compatibility between our and third-party products, so the issue might have already been resolved. Please find your V7 license key in My Control Center section of the site.
Posted: 10/22/2009 11:32:12
by CARLOS RAMIREZ (Standard support level)

Innokentiy,

Is there any property / option available to set 'Preserve Timestamp' in SecureBlackbox for BizTalk - version 6.1.149?

Regards
Ashish
Posted: 10/22/2009 11:39:33
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

There's no such property, however, the issue you are encountering seems to be not related to that FileZilla issue at first glance.
Posted: 10/22/2009 14:45:10
by Steve Cavanagh (Standard support level)

Perhaps you are experiencing the problem that I had related to absolute path names. You may want to see this thread:

https://www.eldos.com/forum/read.php?FID=12&TID=1931
Disable Preserve timestamp , Need a way to disable preserve timestamp for the SFTP adapter.

Hope this helps!

Steve Cavanagh
Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.

Statistics

Topic viewed 6792 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!