EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

PGP adapter Authentication

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 03/31/2009 13:47:35
by Kel Koenig II (Standard support level)

I'm wondering if there is any way to provide credentials that are different from the BizTalk Host Instance credentials when using a PGP adapter on a receive or send port? This can be done with the out-of-box FILE adapter on the Authentication tab.

If this is not in a current release, is it something that could be incorporated into a future release?

Posted: 03/31/2009 23:04:41
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

There's no way to specify separate credentials at the moment. We will consider implementing it in future.

I do not know the exact details of your task, but it is likely that it can be resolved with OpenPGP pipelines. I.e., you can use OpenPGP protection pipeline along with out-of-box FILE adapter having authentication properties configured appropriately to write encrypted data to file under separate account. However, keys will be accessed using BizTalk Host Instance account in this case though.

Topic viewed 2742 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!