EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Decrypt w/o pipeline

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 10/15/2008 12:43:49
by Kel Koenig II (Standard support level)

Is it possible to create a decryption receive location w/o any other send or pipeline components? If not, what is the simplest way to create a receive pipeline and is there any documentation on creating this?

Thanks,
Kel
Posted: 10/15/2008 12:51:34
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

What exactly decryption do you need? SecureBlackbox includes OpenPGP receive adapters that can be used without any specific pipeline.
Posted: 10/15/2008 12:53:31

OpenPGP decryption, can I create a request-response file receive location that will decrypt a file from a specific location? I can see how to create a pair of send / receive locations to encrypt the file, but cannot figure out how to similarly decrypt the file.

Thanks,
Kel
Posted: 10/15/2008 23:51:52
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Decryption can be performed in the same way. You need to create an OpenPGP receive port that will read encrypted files from some location. Then you can redirect received decrypted messages to a FILE send port to save them to files.

The above functionality can be implemented without coding a line -- please see the article that explains the process of creation of a simple transforming application using BizTalk Administration Console.
Posted: 10/16/2008 07:33:15

Thank you very much, now I feel silly for asking the question, the solution seems so obvious now, especially since I already had the encryption working like this.

Thanks,
Kel
Also by EldoS: SecureBlackbox
200+ components and classes for digital security, signing, encryption and secure networking.

Statistics

Topic viewed 4263 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!