EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Length.get error version 6.0.0.143

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 07/01/2008 09:58:45
by Scott Stanaland (Standard support level)

I am getting the following error information when trying to transfer files via sftp.

[7/1/2008 9:54 AM] EldoS SFTP Adapter: Failed to transfer file(s): Length.get

Stack:
at Microsoft.BizTalk.Component.FFDocumentStream.get_Length()
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.UploadStream(Stream LocalStream, String RemoteFileName, TSBSFTPFileTransferMode Mode, Int64 RestartFrom)
at SBSimpleSftp.TElSimpleSFTPClient.UploadStream(Stream LocalStream, String RemoteFileName, TSBSFTPFileTransferMode Mode)
at SecureBlackbox.BizTalk.Adapters.SFTP.SFTPCommon.DoSFTPOperation(IBaseMessage message, AdapterProperties props, Boolean upload, ArrayList fileList)
[7/1/2008 9:54 AM] EldoS SFTP Adapter (send): Error: Length.get

I saw a previous post reference the problem, but is should be fixed in this version.

I also noticed that the messages are not being suspended when they fail. This should also be fixed in the 6.0.0.143 version accroding to another post.

Thanks
Scott
Posted: 07/02/2008 05:27:24
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for reporting this, will be checked. If the issue really does exist, then it will be fixed in the upcoming build update (which is planned for tomorrow).

Statistics

Topic viewed 4008 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!