Release notes for Solid File System OS Edition 5.0
Version 5.0 requires new license keys (not the ones that were used in SolFS OS edition 1.5). To request the time-limited evaluation key please fill and post the request form. If you are a licensed customer looking for upgrade, please use one of our contact options.
The following change will affect your existing code when you upgrade to Solid File System 5.0.
- Parameter list for AddGrantedProcess and other methods related to process restrictions has been changed.
- (Windows) Initialize method has been added. It must be called before creating or opening the storage.
- (Windows) Driver and helper DLL installation mechanism has been changed. Old InstallDrivers() method has been replaced with Install() method. UninstallDrivers has been replaced with Uninstall() method.
- (Windows) GetDriverStatus method has been changed to GetModuleStatus and its parameter list has been changed
- (Windows) .NET 1.1 support has been dropped.
- (Windows) Support for C++Builder versions before XE has been dropped.