Filter:Pascal Plain C C++ (DLL/Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET Java
Use this method to read the block of data from the stream starting from specified position.
- FileOffset - starting position in the stream to read the data from.
- Buffer - bytes are read into this buffer.
- Count - maximum number of bytes will be read.
- Offset - offset in the buffer from which it is used.
- [Plain C] File - handle to the file returned by Create function.
- [Plain C] BufferSize - maximum number of bytes will be read.
- [Plain C] Read - returns number of bytes actually read.
The number of bytes actually read.
[Plain C] 0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.
Use ReadWithSeek to read certain amount of data from the stream starting from specified position. The method attempts to seek the stream to FileOffset and read up to Count bytes into Buffer. The number of bytes actually read is returned.