Filter:Pascal Plain C C++ (DLL/Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET Java
Use this method to read the block of data from the stream.
byte read(long count)
- Buffer - bytes are read into this buffer.
- Count - maximum number of bytes will be read.
- Offset - offset in the buffer from which it is used.
- [Plain C] File - handle to the file returned by Create function.
- [Plain C] BufferSize - maximum number of bytes will be read.
- [Plain C] Read - returns number of bytes actually read.
The number of bytes actually read.
[Plain C] 0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.