Filter:Pascal Plain C C++ (DLL/Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET Java
Opens the storage.
- OpenMode - specifies the mode in which the storage is opened.
- [Plain C] Storage - returns handle to the opened SolFSStorage.
- [Plain C] FileName - specifies the name of the storage file on physical media.
- [Plain C] PathSeparator - specifies the separator which will be used in further storage operations.
- [Plain C] UseTranactions - set this parameter to True to enable transactions and journalling. Note, that transactions slow down file write operations significantly.
- [Plain C] UseAccessTime - defines whether last access time is written to storage when the file/folder is accessed. Writing access time slows down the operations.
Values of StorageOpenMode
[Pascal] [DLL] [C++ (VCL)] [C++ (.NET)] [C#] [VB.NET] [ActiveX] [VB]
New storage is created. If storage file already exists, operation fails
Create new storage if it doesn't exist, otherwise truncate existing storage
Open storage if it exists, otherwise fail.
Open storage if it exists, create storage file is it doesn't exist yet
[Plain C] Return values
0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.
Use this method to open or create SolFS storage. All parameters are taken from the properties which must have set before.
If the storage (container file) has ReadOnly attribute on the disk, you should open it in read-only mode. Attempts to open such storage in Read-Write mode will fail.
OPERATING SYSTEM EDITION for Windows
The opened storage file must NOT have NTFS encrypted or compressed attributes. If the storage file is compressed or encrypted, error will be returned by this method.
OPERATING SYSTEM EDITION for Windows:
Before using this method you need to call Initialize method to initialize SolFS.