Filter:Pascal Plain C C++ (DLL/Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET Java
Checks if the password for the storage is correct.
bool CheckPassword(unsigned short *password);
bool CheckPassword(String *password);
bool CheckPassword(String password);
Function CheckPassword(ByVal password As String) As Boolean
void checkPassword(String password);
- Password - password you want to check.
- [Plain C] Storage - handle to the storage returned by Create or Open function.
- [Plain C] PasswordLen - length of the Password in bytes (not counting terminating NULL).
- [Plain C] Valid - returns 1 if password was correct,
0 if password was incorrect.
- [Plain C] ActualEncryption - returns encryption type of the storage.
True if password was correct.
False if password was incorrect.
[Plain C] 0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.
Values of SolFSEncryption
[Pascal] [DLL] [C++ (VCL)] [C++ (.NET)] [C#] [VB.NET] [ActiveX] [VB]
Encryption is not used.
AES (256 bit) is used for encryption and SHA is used for hashing.
Custom encryption is used via callback functions (events).
AES (256 bit) is used for encryption and SHA is used for hashing. This mode is recommended for use instead of ecAES256_SHA256.
Use this method to check whether the provided password is valid for current storage.