What's new in SFTP Net Drive 3.0
Version 3.0 includes the following changes and additions:
- Added notification on first connect to a server from the list of known issues
- Added ability to use password and public key authorization simultaneously.
- Added ability to mount a remote server as read-only.
- Added rename workaround.
- Added support for symlinks.
- Added ability to automatically accept any server key (needed if a server generates a new server key for each connection).
- Added support for OpenSSH extension to get total/free space on OpenSSH-based servers.
- Added documentation.
- [Pro] Added ability to map a remote server to a local NTFS folder instead of a drive letter.
- [Pro] Added ability to block Windows special files (desktop.ini, folder.jpg, autorun.inf); all requests for such files are declined with "not found" error report without requesting the server.
- [Pro] Added support for knocking before connect.
- [Pro] Added ability to specify a custom path to SFTP server software.