What's new in SFTP Net Drive 2.0
Version 2.0 includes the following changes and additions:
- SFTP Net Drive has been separated into Free and Professional editions.
- Added UI settings to configure actions on: main window close button click, tray icon double click, program startup.
- Added support for password protected key files.
- Added ability to enter passwords ONLY before connection and not to store them in configuration files.
- Added ability to disconnect currently connected drive from command-line.
- [Pro] Now one can give a name to each SFTP drive.
- [Pro] Added ability to use different profiles for the same server.
- [Pro] Added showing of bandwidth used.
- [Pro] Added PKCS#11 smartcards authentication support.
- [Pro] Added support for managing profiles with command-line parameters.
- [Pro] Added compression control - possibility to turn off or on compression usage in SFTP protocol settings and to specify level of compression used.
- [Pro] Added a setting to specify disk type SFTP Net Drive creates.
- [Pro] Added user-local disk mode - ability to hide the mapped drive from other logged users (useful for terminal server clients).