This event is fired when clear data must be processed.
void get_OnCreateOutputStream(TSBPGPCreateOutputStreamEvent & pMethodOutResult, void * & pDataOutResult);
void set_OnCreateOutputStream(TSBPGPCreateOutputStreamEvent pMethodValue, void * pDataValue);
void set_OnCreateOutputStream(TSBPGPCreateOutputStreamEvent|string|array|callable|NULL $Value)
callable TSBPGPCreateOutputStreamEvent(TObject $Sender, string $Filename, DateTime $TimeStamp, TStream &$Stream, bool &$FreeOnExit)
- FileName - file name (as specified in PGP-message). If its value is _CONSOLE, then message is for your eyes only and should not be saved to any file.
- TimeStamp - time of last file modification (as specified in PGP-message).
- Stream - stream for output data that is created by the event handler.
- FreeOnExit - If set to True, Stream will be destroyed by TElPGPReader automatically.
If set to False, Stream will be freed manually by the application.
- Path - path of the file, created by the event handler.
This event is fired by TElPGPReader when it has to process clear data and output
stream must be created for this data. The application must allocate the stream and pass it back to PGPReader in Stream parameter.
Filename and TimeStamp parameters can be empty if input message is cleartext-signed message.
This event is fired only if message decryption is performed using DecryptAndVerify method.