Release notes of RawDisk 3.0
The following changes will affect your existing code when you upgrade to RawDisk 3.0:
- Kernel-mode driver is not signed using EldoS Corporation certificate anymore. You need to acquire your own code signing certificate that allows kernel-mode signing and sign the driver when deploying it with your application. If you don't sign the driver, it can be used on 32-bit Windows systems but not on 64-bit systems.
- InstallDriver, UninstallDriver, GetDriverStatus and DeleteFile functions now return nothing and errors are reported via exceptions.
- Support for C++ in Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio 2003 .NET has been dropped.
- Delphi 4 support has been dropped.
- C++Builder 4, 5, 6 support has been dropped.
Please check What's New in this version.