Filter:Pascal C++ (DLL/Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
Returns information about the installed driver
Shared Sub GetDriverStatus( ByVal ProgramName As String, ByRef DriverInstalled As Boolean, ByRef FileVersionHigh As Integer, ByRef FileVersionLow As Integer, ByRef ServiceStatus As SERVICE_STATUS)
- ProgramName - the ProgramName string that identifies installation of the driver by your application
- DriverInstalled - on return contains true if the driver has been installed or false otherwise.
- FileVersionHigh - on return contains driver file version (high-order values)
- FileVersionLow - on return contains driver file version (low-order values)
- ServiceStatus - on return this parameter contians various information that describes the driver status. The structure format is defined by Windows and is described in Windows SDK.
Use this method to get information about the installed driver. ProgramName is used to distinguish between installations of the driver made by different applications and to prevent the situation when the driver is installed by two applications and further deinstallation of one of them removes the driver.
If the method fails for whatever reason, an exception with Windows-defined error code is thrown.