What's new in CallbackRegistry 3.0
Version 3.0 has the following new and improved features:
- support for Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server has been added;
- Virtual files and directories can be created now;
- Now you can (optionally) track failed filesystem requests. Operation status code is passed to post- and notification callbacks / event handlers.
- Process-specific rules are now supported. They work in callback rules and access rules;
- DetachFilter operation can be both synchronous and asynchronous now.