Filter:Pascal C++ (Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
This callback is called after the request to set a value entry for a key has been processed by the system code which deals with the registry.
property OnPostSetValueKey : TCbRegPostSetValueKeyEvent;
TCbRegPostSetValueKeyEvent = procedure( Sender : TObject; UserContext: pointer; Result: LongWord; var Processed: boolean; var StopFiltering : boolean ) of object;
- Sender - reference to the class that called the delegate/event handler
- UserContext - the placeholder for the application-defined data
- Result - win32 error value of the operation. This value is returned to the originator of the request in the case no other result is returned from the callback.
- Processed - if it's set to TRUE then the request doesn't go further (to the registry manager). Default value is FALSE.
- StopFiltering - if StopFiltering is set to true, no other callbacks for the created key handle will be called
Values of KeySetValueClass
This callback/event is called after a request to set a value entry for a key has been processed by the registry manager in Windows.
The name of the key should be obtained from the user context which must have been set in OnPreOpenKey/OnPreOpenKey callback/event handlers.
The name of the value can be stored in the user context in OnPreSetValueKey callback / event handler and retrieved in this callback / event handler.
Read more about contexts.
See Error handling topic for detailed information about how to report errors, which occur in the event handlers, back to CallbackRegistry.