Filter:Pascal C++ (Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
This callback is called after the request to set key metadata has been processed by the system code which deals with the registry.
property OnPostSetInformationKey : TCbRegPostSetInformationKeyEvent;
TCbRegPostSetInformationKeyEvent = procedure( Sender : TObject; UserContext: pointer; Result: LongWord; var Processed: boolean; var StopFiltering : boolean ) of object;
Delegate Sub CbRegPostSetInformationKeyEvent( ByVal Sender As CallbackRegistry, ByVal UserContext As Object, ByVal Result As UInt32, ByRef Processed As Boolean, ByRef StopFiltering As Boolean )
- Sender - reference to the class that called the delegate/event handler
- UserContext - the placeholder for the application-defined data
- Result - win32 error value of the operation. This value is returned to the originator of the request in the case no other result is returned from the callback.
- Processed - if it's set to TRUE then the request doesn't go further (to the registry manager). Default value is FALSE.
- StopFiltering - if StopFiltering is set to true, no other callbacks for the created key handle will be called
Values of KeySetInformationClass
This callback/event is called after a request to set key metadata has been processed by the registry manager in Windows.
The name of the key should be obtained from the user context which must have been set in OnPreOpenKey/OnPreOpenKey callback/event handlers.
Read more about contexts.
See Error handling topic for detailed information about how to report errors, which occur in the event handlers, back to CallbackRegistry.