Filter:Pascal C++ (Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
This callback is called after key rename request is processed by the system code which deals with the registry.
property OnPostRenameKey : TCbRegPostRenameKeyEvent;
TCbRegPostRenameKeyEvent = procedure( Sender : TObject; UserContext: pointer; Result: DWORD; var Processed: boolean; var StopFiltering : boolean ) of object;
- Sender - reference to the class that called the delegate/event handler
- UserContext - the placeholder for the application-defined data
- Result - win32 error value of the operation. This value is returned to the originator of the request in the case another result isn't returned from the callback.
- Processed - can be specified that the callback completely processed the request. It matters only if "success" is returned. If this parameter is set then the post-processing callback will not be called. By default it's set to FALSE.
- StopFiltering - setting it to TRUE stops calling any other callbacks for this key handle. By default it's set to FALSE. Stop filtering can be returned not depending whether error is returned or not.
This callback/event is called after the application's request to rename a key is passed to the registry manager in Windows.
The old and new names of the key should be obtained from the user context which must have been set in OnPreCreateKey/OnPreOpenKey callback/event handlers.
Read more about contexts.
See Error handling topic for detailed information about how to report errors, which occur in the event handlers, back to CallbackRegistry.