Filter:Pascal C++ (Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
This callback is called when an application-provided key handle should be closed.
property OnCloseKeyHandle : TCbRegCloseKeyHandleEvent;
TCbRegCloseKeyHandleEvent = procedure( Sender : TObject; UserContext: pointer; KeyHandle: THandle; KeyHandleContext: pointer; Error: LongWord ) of object;
- Sender - reference to the class that called the delegate/event handler
- UserContext - the placeholder for the application-defined data
- KeyHandle - handle of the key to be closed
- KeyHandleContext - the placeholder for the application-defined data set in On*CreateKey or On*OpenKey together with the key handle
- Error - contains the error code if the error happened during the use of the application-provided key
The callback/event is used to ask the application to close an application-provided handle passed from the CbRegPreCreateKeyEvent or CbRegPreOpenKeyEvent callbacks.
Read more about contexts.
See Error handling topic for detailed information about how to report errors, which occur in the event handlers, back to CallbackRegistry.