Filter:Pascal C++ (Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
Returns information about the installed driver
static void __fastcall GetDriverStatus(__classid(TCallbackRegistry), AnsiString ProductName, bool &Installed, int &FileVersionHigh, int &FileVersionLow, Winsvc::PServiceStatus ServiceStatus);
- ProductName - the ProductName string that identifies installation of the driver by your application
- Installed - on return contains true if the driver has been installed or false otherwise.
- FileVersionHigh - on return contains driver file version (high-order values)
- FileVersionLow - on return contains driver file version (low-order values)
- ServiceStatus - on return this parameter contians various information that describes the driver status. The structure format is defined by Windows and is described in Windows SDK.
Use this method to get information about the installed driver. ProductName is used to distinguish between installations of the driver made by different applications and to prevent the situation when the driver is installed by two applications and further deinstallation of one of them removes the driver.
FileVersionHigh and FileVersionLow both contain two values - one in the upper 16 bits and the other in the lower 16 bits.
For example for 220.127.116.11
VersionHigh - 0x00020020 = "2.32" VersionLow - 0x0006001C = "6.28"