What's new in CallbackFilter 2.0
Version 2.0 includes several improvements, namely
- Possibility to create multiple filters within the same or different applications. In version 1.0 the kernel-mode filter driver supported only one filter instance. In version 2.0 this limitation is removed - you can attach as many filters as you need
- Possibility to set on-boot rules (see AddFilterDefaultRule() and related methods). These rules can be used to block access to files or directories at boot time, i.e. before the controller application is started
- Set of methods to create, open, resize and delete files on the disk bypassing the callbacks
- Post-event control of CanFileBeDeleted and RenamOrMove operations
- Possibility to check file or directory creation disposition parameter in file create / open callbacks and notification callbacks.