Filter:Pascal C++ (Lib) C++ (VCL) C++ (.NET) C# VB.NET
Returns information about the installed module
class procedure GetModuleStatus( ProductName : AnsiString; Module : Integer; var Installed : boolean; var FileVersionHigh : Integer; var FileVersionLow : Integer; ServiceStatus : PServiceStatus);
Shared Sub GetModuleStatus( ByVal ProductName As String, ByVal Module As Integer, ByRef Installed As Boolean, ByRef FileVersionHigh As Integer, ByRef FileVersionLow As Integer, ByRef ServiceStatus As SERVICE_STATUS)
- ProductName - the ProductName string that identifies installation of the driver or helper DLL by your application
- Module - specifies, information about which module is queried
- Installed - on return contains true if the module has been installed or false otherwise.
- FileVersionHigh - on return contains driver file version (high-order values)
- FileVersionLow - on return contains driver file version (low-order values)
- ServiceStatus - if information about the driver was requested, on return this parameter contians various information that describes the driver status. The format of the structure is defined by Windows and is described in Windows SDK.
Values of Module
Use this method to get information about the installed driver or helper DLL. Use Module parameter to specify, which module (driver itself or one of the helper DLLs) should be installed.
ProductName is used to distinguish between installations of the package made by different applications and to prevent the situation when the package is installed by two applications and further deinstallation of one of them removes the package.
This method may be called only from outside of callback / event handlers.