iCore Integration Suite
iCore Integration Suite is a component based solution for application and enterprise (B2B) integration. The suite contains a large number of pre-packaged solutions for secure integration between in-house applications of any kind or towards external business partners. It also includes high-quality tools for development and configuration.
iCore Integration Suite consists of:
- iCore Administrator
An administration and monitoring tool. Free software for iCore users (included in all run-time options).
- iCore Basic Accelerators & iCore Advanced Accelerators
Pre-packaged technology and application accelerators for easy Adapter configuration. iCore Accelerators enable loose coupling with any ESB or integration platform.
- iCore Process Server
A high-level ESB runtime product. No limits on the amount of Partners (connection points).
- iCore Workflow designer
Graphical tool to design workflows.
- iCore Developer
A menu driven script and Adapterflow development tool.
iCore Integration Suite contains excellent tools for Supply Chain Integration, cross enterprise collaboration and virtual enterprises. There are no restrictions of how to send the information (Internet, WAN, ISDN, VPN etc.) or of communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, SMTP, TCP/IP etc.). For all the internet protocols the software from EldoS is used. Extra security may be applied. With iCore Managed File Transfer you are not tied to any specific solution, but may transfer files in a secure way with different target systems/partners in accordance with their preferences.
- A cost-effective platform for secure and automated application and enterprise (B2B) integration.
- Wizard driven configuration with basic and advanced settings.
- May be connected with any Enterprise Service Bus, allowing you to build a truly event-driven Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- State-of-the art traceability, test and production environment included.
- All native iCore technology included without any additional license costs.
- Delivered with templates, best-practices and shortcuts, which considerably speed up the integration process.
- Environmentally friendly.