The company use the SecureBlackbox VCL edition in most of their software for SSH and SSL communication with devices (also with SSH X.509 certificate login), remote and local tunneling services and SSH server for Windows.
- Windows stand alone SSH client for accessing SSH servers and remote services (without installation, on a USB-drive)
- Windows SSH server for accessing local services (e.g. rdp)
- Windows SSH service for tunneling remote services permanently (e.g. VNC)
- Windows SSH client with private keys stored on smartcards
- Management tools for Linux/Unix devices.
- Update for custom router from a big provider
- User management for SSH remote access based on X.509 certificate authentication
- Automated file transfer from devices (e.g. logfiles)
- IPSec management software for switching IPSec tunnel states or changing their configuration
- Live monitoring of IPSec connections
- Automated pre-configuration of security devices