Secure Delivery Pack for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
A useful set of secure delivery extensions for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008R2, and 2012 Reporting Services.
- Allows for Reporting Services to automatically FTP (even secure FTP using SecureBlackbox!) report files created. Supports SFTP and FTPS protocols.
- Allows for the zipping (with or without a password) of all files delivered, whether they are sent as email attachments, FTP, or to a fileshare.
- Allows for PGP encryption of files (via SecureBlackbox) for very good security and the ability to manage PGP keyrings within Reporting Services.
- Provides full control over the name of the file created, including the appending of datestamps and file extensions.
- Full integration with the Report Manager GUI and Sharepoint for subscription creation and editing.
- "Zero footprint install" involving no registry keys, hidden files, or reboots. Not even a restart of Reporting Services is required.
- Easy access to the powerful "DeviceInfo" settings for each subscription, so you can finally use Reporting Service's advanced settings to their full potential.
- Free subscription management reports!
- Full logging of all subscription delivery attempts -- take the guesswork out of using and troubleshooting subscriptions.
- Automatic optional email alerting upon success and/or failure of delivery attempts, so that you can troubleshoot issues with subscriptions before your users or customers ask where their reports are!