Add ZIP compression and decompression to your SSIS packages
ZIP compression tasks for SSIS
ZIP Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) is a collection of tasks for ZIP compression and decompression support in your SQL Server Integration Services activities.
With ZIP Processor you can complete your data processing scripts with secure compression and decompression of the data using widely adopted ZIP format.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes ZIP tasks
Why choose BizCrypto ZIP Tasks for SSIS
- Focus on security and wide compatibility. ZIP Processor provides compliance with PKWare specification for ZIP format and also supports encryption.
- Support for large files. With ZIP Processor you can process amounts of data larger than 4Gb.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of the product.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
ZIP Processor can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its ZIP Processor can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005