Add SSH functions to your SSIS packages
SSH Tasks and Connections for SSIS
SSH Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes SSH tasks and connections for SQL Server Integration Services that provide support for SSH remote command execution in your SSIS activities.
SSH (Secure Shell) is the standard for secure access to remote systems over network. SSH offers flexible authentication, encryption and compression schemes for better performance of internet communications. SSH was originally developed by commercial organization for securing remote shell access.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes SSH tasks and connections
Why choose BizCrypto SSH Tasks and Connections for SSIS
- Connectivity. SSH Tasks and Connections for SSIS can connect to variety of SSH servers with little or no tune-up. Also, if your server is behind the firewall or proxy, SSH Tasks and Connections for SSIS can connect via SOCKS or HTTPS proxy server.
- Easy authentication. No matter how authentication is set on the server, SSH Tasks and Connections for SSIS can authenticate successfully as it supports password-based, public key and keyboard-interactive authentication schemes.
- Customizable security. SSH Tasks and Connections for SSIS lets you select which security algorithms will be used during data transfer.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use compression to speed-up communication and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the adapter.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
SSH Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Transports
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its SSH Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005