Add SMTP and SMTP-over-SSL client functions to your SSIS packages
SMTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS
SMTP Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes SMTP tasks and connections for SQL Server Integration Services that provide support for SMTP and SMTP-over-TLS delivery of e-mail messages in your SSIS activities.
SMTP Transport implements client side of SMTP (RFC 2821) and SMTP-over-TLS (RFC 3207) protocols for secure mail delivery (TLS 1.2 is supported).
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is the main Internet protocol for delivery of e-mail to remote systems.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes SMTP tasks and connections
Why choose BizCrypto SMTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS
- Industry-adopted security. With SMTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS offers you SMTP-over-TLS in both explicit and implicit modes and unsecure regular SMTP. When working in SMTP-over-TLS mode, the components support latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Built-in mail assembly and mail security functions. SMTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS internally use MIME And S/MIME encoder to assemble and optionally sign and encrypt the e-mail message being sent.
- Increased transfer speed. SMTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS can use binary transfer mode (when supported by the server) to speed-up upload and download and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the product.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
SMTP Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its SMTP Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005