Add POP3 and POP3-over-SSL client functions to your SSIS packages
POP3 Tasks and Connections for SSIS
POP3 Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes POP3 tasks and connections for SQL Server Integration Services that provide support for POP3 and POP3-over-TLS delivery of e-mail messages in your SSIS activities.
POP3 Transport implements client side of POP3 (RFCs 1939, 2449, 5034) and POP3-over-TLS (RFC 2595) protocols for secure mail delivery (TLS 1.2 is supported). POP3 (Post Office Protocol version 3) is one of two widely used Internet protocols for delivery of e-mail messages from mail servers to local computers.
Mail received via POP3 Transport can be further processed using MIME and S/MIME tasks for SQL Server.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes POP3 tasks and connections
Why choose BizCrypto POP3 Tasks and Connections for SSIS
- Industry-adopted security. POP3 Task for SSIS offers you POP3-over-TLS in both explicit and implicit modes and non-secure regular POP3. When working in POP3-over-TLS mode, the component supports the latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the product.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
POP3 Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Transports
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its POP3 Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005