Add PGP-compatible OpenPGP functions to your SSIS packages
PGP-compatible OpenPGP Tasks for SSIS
OpenPGP Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) includes SQL Server Integration Services Tasks for OpenPGP security in your SSIS activities. The included OpenPGP Tasks let you encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify any data using OpenPGP standard and OpenPGP keys or passphrases.
PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) is usually used to sign, encrypt and compress files and text. Also PGP can be used to sign and encrypt internet mail. PGP has its own key management structure and recent implementations also can use X.509 certificates to hold the keys. PGP evolved into an open standard (OpenPGP).
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes OpenPGP tasks
Why choose BizCrypto OpenPGP Tasks for SSIS
- Authentic implementation. BizCrypto includes authentic implementation of all algorithms and standards used in OpenPGP and does NOT require any external libraries or applications.
- Strong security. OpenPGP Tasks for SSIS support the latest additions to OpenPGP standard as defined in RFC 2440 and RFC 4880.
- Wide compatibility. OpenPGP Tasks for SSIS are compatible with all popular PGP-based applications and libraries which are currently available on the market.
- Compete set of security operations. With OpenPGP Tasks for SSIS you get complete support for cryptography operations offered by OpenPGP standard. This includes encryption using OpenPGP keys or passphrases, digital signing, decryption and validation of the digital signatures. Also this includes optional compression and decompression of the data.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of the tasks.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
OpenPGP Processor can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its OpenPGP Processor can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005