Add PDF security (sign, encrypt, decrypt, verify) functions to your SSIS packages
PDF Tasks for SSIS
PDF Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) includes SQL Server Integration Services Tasks for PDF security and compression support in your SSIS activities. The tasks let you encrypt, decrypt, compress, timestamp, sign and verify PDF documents using PKCS#7 algorithm and X.509 certificates.
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a format for presentation of text and graphic information, suitable for document distribution and printing. PDF format supports signing and encryption of the documents, which lets you secure the document and at the same time keep the PDF document accessible for PDF readers.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes PDF tasks
Why choose BizCrypto PDF Tasks for SSIS
- Focus on security. PDF Processor focuses on document security, so you can use any tool for generation of the documents, leaving the security job to professionals.
- Compete set of security operations. With PDF Tasks for SSIS you get not just digital signing and encryption, but complete support for cryptography operations, including advanced validation of the certificates using timestamps, certificate revocation lists (CRLs) and online validation protocol (OCSP)
- Timestamping of digital signatures. Timestamping is the vital part of the signing process, which certifies the moment, when the signature is made. With PDF tasks for SSIS you can apply the timestamp when you sign the document.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of the task.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
PDF Processor can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its PDF Processor can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005