Add mail (MIME and S/MIME) capabilities to your SSIS packages
MIME Tasks for SSIS
MIME and S/MIME Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) includes MIME and S/MIME tasks for SQL Server Integration Services that let you assemble, sign and encrypt or decrypt and verify e-mail messages in your SSIS activities.
With MIME Processor you can easily manage all aspects of e-mail message creation and processing.
Another thing to consider is S/MIME standard for message security. When you need to sign or encrypt mail messages or properly handle incoming messages, proper S/MIME support is a must. And you get it with MIME and S/MIME processor components.
Messages created with MIME Processor can be sent using SMTP Transport or via any other suitable transport.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes MIME and S/MIME tasks
Why choose BizCrypto MIME and S/MIME Tasks for SSIS
- Flexible mail assembly. With S/MIME tasks for SSIS you can sign or encrypt messages using certificates stored in file or in Windows Certificate Storage. You can choose specific encryption and signing algorithms,
- Flexible mail parsing and validation. With S/MIME tasks for SSIS you can validate incoming message signatures and decrypt encrypted messages using certificates stored in file or in Windows Certificate Storage. You can also allow or disallow use of Certificate Revocation Lists or OCSP protocol to validate the certificates, used to sign the incoming e-mails.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of the tasks.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
MIME and S/MIME Processor can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its MIME and S/MIME Processor can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005