Add AS2 functions to your SSIS packages
AS2 Tasks and Connections for SSIS
AS2 Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes AS2 adapter for BizTalk that offers tasks and connections for SQL Server Integration Services.
With EDI Transport you can extend your application with fully featured AS2 protocol functionality. EDI Transport components provide support for certificate-based message encryption and signing and strong traffic encryption (TLS 1.2 and earlier versions are supported), along with support for most recent cryptographic algorithms such as AES and SHA2.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes AS2 tasks and connections
Why choose BizCrypto FTP and FTPS Tasks and Connections for SSIS
- Industry-adopted security. Secure TLS-backed HTTPS variant of the protocol can be used. When in secure mode, the adapter supports latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Connectivity. AS2 Tasks and Connections for SSIS can connect to remote servers via wide range of proxy servers, such as HTTP CONNECT and SOCKS proxies.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use GZip compression to speed-up upload and download and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the product.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
EDI Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its EDI Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005