Add XML security (sign, encrypt, decrypt, verify) functions to your BizTalk orchestrations
XML Security Pipelines for BizTalk
XML Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) is a collection of BizTalk pipelines for XML security support in your BizTalk orchestrations.
With XML Processor you can complete your XML processing scripts with outstanding security features, such as XML-compliant password-based, certificate-based and PGP-based encryption and certificate-based and PGP-based signing of your XML documents or any generic data.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes XML pipeline
Why choose BizCrypto XML Pipelines for BizTalk
- Focus on security and wide compatibility. XML Processor focuses on document security, so you can use any tool to create your XML data, leaving the security job to professionals.
- Compete set of security operations. With XML pipelines for BizTalk you get not just digital signing and encryption, but complete support for cryptography operations, including advanced validation of the certificates using timestamps, certificate revocation lists (CRLs) and online validation protocol (OCSP)
- Timestamping of digital signatures. Timestamping is the vital part of the signing process, which certifies the moment, when the signature is made. With XML pipelines for BizTalk you can apply the timestamp when you sign the XML data. The timestamp is part of XAdES specification.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of pipelines.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
Licensing and use
XML Pipelines can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its XML Pipelines can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006