Execute commands remotely over SSH from your BizTalk orchestrations
SSH Adapter for BizTalk
SSH Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes SSH adapter that provide support for SSH remote command execution in your BizTalk orchestrations.
SSH (Secure Shell) is the standard for secure access to remote systems over network. SSH offers flexible authentication, encryption and compression schemes for better performance of internet communications. SSH was originally developed by commercial organization for securing remote shell access.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes SSH adapter
Why choose BizCrypto SSH Adapter for BizTalk
- Connectivity. SSH Adapter for BizTalk can connect to variety of SSH servers with little or no tune-up. Also, if your server is behind the firewall or proxy, SSH Adapter for BizTalk can connect via SOCKS or HTTPS proxy server.
- Easy authentication. No matter how authentication is set on the server, SSH Adapter for BizTalk can authenticate successfully as it supports password-based, public key and keyboard-interactive authentication schemes.
- Customizable security. SSH Adapter for BizTalk lets you select which security algorithms will be used during data transfer.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use compression to speed-up communication and reduce network traffic.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the adapter.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
Licensing and use
SSH Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Transports
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its SSH Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006