Send e-mail using POP3 or POP3-over-SSL protocol from your BizTalk orchestrations
POP3 Adapter for BizTalk
POP3 Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes POP3 adapter that provides support for POP3 and POP3-over-TLS in-bound delivery of e-mail messages in your BizTalk applications.
POP3 Transport implements client side of POP3 (RFCs 1939, 2449, 5034) and POP3-over-TLS (RFC 2595) protocols for mail delivery. POP3 (Post Office Protocol version 3) is one of two widely used Internet protocols for delivery of e-mail messages from mail servers to local computers.
Mail received via POP3 Transport can be further processed using MIME and S/MIME pipelines for BizTalk.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes POP3 adapter
Why choose BizCrypto POP3 Adapter for BizTalk
- Industry-adopted security. Unlike built-in BizTalk adapter for mail delivery, POP3 Adapter for BizTalk offers you POP3-over-TLS in both explicit and implicit modes, as well as insecure regular POP3. When working in POP3-over-TLS mode, the adapter supports latest security enhancements of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the adapter.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
Licensing and use
POP3 Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Transports
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its POP3 Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006