Add PGP-compatible OpenPGP functions to your BizTalk orchestrations
OpenPGP Adapters and Pipelines for BizTalk
OpenPGP Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) includes BizTalk adapters and pipelines for PGP-compatible OpenPGP security in your BizTalk orchestrations. The included OpenPGP adapters and pipelines let you encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify any data using OpenPGP standard and OpenPGP keys or passphrases.
PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) is usually used to sign, encrypt and compress files and text. Also PGP can be used to sign and encrypt internet mail. PGP has its own key management structure and recent implementations also can use X.509 certificates to hold the keys. PGP evolved into an open standard (OpenPGP).
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes OpenPGP adapters and pipelines
Why choose BizCrypto OpenPGP adapters and pipelines for BizTalk
- Authentic implementation. Contrary to other OpenPGP components for BizTalk, BizCrypto includes authentic implementation of all algorithms and standards used in OpenPGP and does NOT require any external libraries or applications.
- Strong security. OpenPGP adapters and pipelines for BizTalk support the latest additions to OpenPGP standard as defined in RFC 2440 and RFC 4880.
- Wide compatibility. OpenPGP adapters and pipelines for BizTalk are compatible with all popular OpenPGP-based applications and libraries which are currently available on the market.
- Compete set of security operations. With OpenPGP adapters and pipelines for BizTalk you get complete support for cryptography operations offered by OpenPGP standard. This includes encryption using OpenPGP keys or passphrases, digital signing, decryption and validation of the digital signatures. Also this includes optional compression and decompression of the data.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of adapters and pipelines.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
Licensing and use
OpenPGP Adapters and Pipelines can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its OpenPGP Adapters and Pipelines can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006