Add mail (MIME and S/MIME) capabilities to your BizTalk orchestrations
MIME and S/MIME Adapters and Pipelines for BizTalk
MIME and S/MIME Processor (part of BizCrypto software product) includes MIME and S/MIME adapters and pipelines for BizTalk that let you assemble, sign and encrypt or decrypt and verify e-mail messages in your BizTalk orchestrations.
With MIME Processor you can easily manage all aspects of e-mail message creation and processing.
Another thing to consider is S/MIME standard for message security. When you need to sign or encrypt mail messages or properly handle incoming messages, proper S/MIME support is a must. And you get it with MIME and S/MIME processor components.
Messages created with MIME Processor can be sent using SMTP Transport or via any other suitable transport.
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for BizTalk, which includes MIME and S/MIME adapters and pipelines
Why choose BizCrypto MIME and S/MIME Adapters and Pipelines for BizTalk
- Flexible mail assembly. With S/MIME pipelines for BizTalk you can sign or encrypt messages using certificates stored in file or in Windows Certificate Storage. You can choose specific encryption and signing algorithms,
- Flexible mail parsing and validation. With S/MIME pipelines for BizTalk you can validate incoming message signatures and decrypt encrypted messages using certificates stored in file or in Windows Certificate Storage. You can also allow or disallow use of Certificate Revocation Lists or OCSP protocol to validate the certificates, used to sign the incoming e-mails.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available from the very beginning of your use of adapters and pipelines.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
Licensing and use
MIME and S/MIME Processor can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Data Security
BizCrypto for BizTalk and its MIME and S/MIME Processor can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2013
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2010
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2009
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Microsoft® BizTalk Server 2006